1. Basic Fire Safety Training- Workfloor Employees, Supervisors
a. Name of the Training – Basic Fire Safety Training
b. Who should attend – Employees, Supervisors
c. Objective – The main objective of the training is to train the employees to minimize the fire risk at the workplace and to prevent fire hazards.
- Introduction to fire
- Fire triangle and chain reaction
- Classification of fire
- Extinguishing methods
- Fire extinguishers
- Portable/ fixed fire fighting equipment
- Fire extinguishers operation (PASS) and limitation
- Inspection of fire extinguishers
- Assembly point
e. Benefits – Fire safety training provides workers with the knowledge to react confidently and safely in the event of a fire in the workplace.