1. Fire & Safety Training-
Name of the Training – Fire & Safety Training
Who should attend – Supervisors, Electrical Staff, DG Operator, Boilers
a. Objective – The main objective of providing fire and safety training to the employees is to prevent the occurrence of fire and explosion,reduce the risk to life caused by fire, reduce the risk of damage caused by fire etc.
- Introduction to fire
- Fire triangle and chain reaction
- Classification of fire
- Extinguishing methods
- Fire extinguishers
- Portable/ fixed fire fighting equipment
- Fire extinguishers operation (PASS) and limitation
- Extinguisher Pre-Operation checklist
- Inspection of fire extinguishers
- Assembly point
- On site & Off site emergency
c. Benefits – Through the fire and safety training, the trained firefighting professionals prevent the organisation from direct & indirect losses, boost employees skills, and improve the organisation’s fire risk assessment.