CIFS has a team of qualified, competent, and experienced HSE professionals with rich hand on experience in India, the Gulf region, and many other countries. The dedicated team’s shop floor practical experience, national & international exposure in HSE, and confidence to provide value-added services have earned many laurels for CIFS.
Mr. Yogesh Chandra Misra
B.Tech (Fire & Safety) from Indian School of Petroleum & Energy, Dehradun, NEBOSH (From UK) in Managing Safety and Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety from RLI (Kanpur). More than 22 years of experience in Managing Safety in Petrochemical and Food Processing, Polyester Plant, Cement Manufacturing, Projects, and Hazardous waste material management safety.
- An effective communicator & leader with proven abilities in man management & exceptional analytical skills with experience of handling cross-functional work teams.
- Exceptionally proven team building & organizational development skills.
- Highly proficient and experienced in HSE system development, reporting methodologies, data handling & analysis, contractor safety management, design safety, and training.
- Well–versed with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Factories Act & various other statutory under Environ- Legal standards.
- Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 14001:2004 and OHASA 18001:2007.
- Certification by Industrial Fire and Accident Protection – CIVIL DEFENCE UAE.
- Trained on HAZOP and PHA by MOFEA.
Mr. Saket Tewari
Master of Management Studies (MMS) from BITS, Pilani, 23 years of corporate experience at senior management level
- Core expertise in marketing & Business development
- Exposure in diverse sectors like Detergent Industry, Home Care, Personal Care, Fabric Care, Consumer Durables, FMCG, Steel, F&B, Real Estate
- Ability to conceptualise, launch and grow products & brands crossing geographical barriers
- Active member of Delhi & All India Management Association,
- Guest lecturer in management institutes
Mr. Ramnath Chachra (M.TECH. F.I.E)
M.Tech (Mechanical) in1976 with over 35 years of experience.
- Fellow Member of Institution of Engineers (INDIA)
- Members of Bureau of Indian Standards for Fire Safety Committee CED-32
- Visiting Faculty Member of National Fire Service College Nagpur, under Govt. India. Ministry of Home Affairs
- Served in Indian Navy as commissioned Officer from 1969 to 1947 as I.N.V.R cadre
- Published paper on “Causes of service failure of glass panel of control cabin of VIC crane” in the Journal of Institution of Engineers in June 1982s
Mr. Jagdish A Hardasani ,
B.E. (Mech.) in 1974Mechanical Engineer, HSE& F Management, Process Safety and Risk Management
- HAZOP team leader
- OHSAS 18001-2007 IMPLIMENTATION.
- HSE&F index development.
- HSE Critical Element (HSECE) performance standard development, suitability assessment and operational compliance reporting.
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA).
- Fire and explosion, toxic hazard, smoke & gas detection systems.
- Legislative compliance review.
- Safety audit
- Operational procedures, inspection and maintenance system overhauling, program design for implementation.
Mr. H.S. Sehgal
B.Sc. A.M.I.I. (Chemical Engineering) from Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, Kolkata
- 43 Years experience in Manufacturing industries and in Caustic – Chlorine plant
- 13 years in Shri Ram Chemicals, Kota (Unit of DCM)
- 30 Years in Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd., Baroda.
- Worked as Member of Disaster Management Committee, Petrochemicals Area, Baroda.
Mr. Isar Ahmad Hashmi (M.M.D. B.S.S)
Advance diploma in occupational safety Health & Environment management
- Visiting instructor/faculty in AMTA Kanpur & CMET Lucknow
- Shipping Corporation of Saudi Arabia Ltd., as a Deck Cadet & Third mate
- Ship Security Officer
- Medical Care (ARI, Delhi)